Skip to content
View Schedule & Booking
- Download the Zoom App to your tablet or phone, it is free!
- You must have a valid email to receive your class link.
- Sign up for class online: You can do this thru our website (schedule and book) or thru the Mindbody Online app for your phone or tablet. You must create an online account to sign up online. When you click on a class to sign up, if you do not already have an account it will prompt you to create one. If you usually take reformer classes at the studio and sign up online, you are good to go.
- You will get a confirmation email shortly after you register for class which contains the link for class. Save this email; you will not get another link for this class.
- If you do not get a link for class, call the studio for assistance. Please log on to class early just to be sure there is not a problem. You will be in a “waiting room” until the teacher lets you into class.
- Make sure your “workout” space is ready to go before you access your class. Move any coffee tables or something you might bump into out of the way. Any props you may need should be easily accessible. If you want the instructor to see you, move your device to a place your camera will pick you up. Only do what exercises feel ok for YOU. While our staff is trained to offer safe exercises, especially in a group setting, it is your responsibility to do what is appropriate for you. Modifications or various levels are routinely offered.
- Look for a microphone on your screen once you enter class, if it has a line thru it, the instructor cannot hear you. Tap or click on it to talk. Same idea for video. If you don’t want the instructor or anyone in the class to see you, just turn your video off. Be aware that if multiple people talk at the same time, it is very difficult for the instructor to hear what anyone is saying. If your household is “busy”, mute your mic to decrease background noise for the instructor unless you want to talk.
- Enjoy Class. This is the most important thing!
- Mat class pricing applies to online classes. Bonus: more than one person in your house can take the class with you at no extra cost!
- Chat with your fellow students after class is over, click “leave the meeting” when you are ready to sign off