We are a Covid Compliant Business Certified by the City of Grass Valley
At the Studio
All of us at The Pilates Place are committed to a safe and healthy environment. To attend in-person sessions at the studio:
- You must have a reservation ahead of time. No dropping in for sessions without a reservation!
- We do require that you wear a mask for in-person sessions.
- We have disposable masks available for you if you forget yours.
- Please maintain social distancing when entering/exiting the studio.
- Please remove your shoes upon entering. You must wear socks in the studio. We have cubbies available for your use but recommend keeping what you bring into the studio to a minimum. And of course, we have socks with grip soles for sale.
- You must wash/sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the studio.
- Please bring your own (filled) water bottle to class. Per public health guidelines, we are not allowed to have a community water dispenser. You may also want to bring your own towel.
- You must fill out a COVID questionnaire EACH TIME YOU COME INTO THE STUDIO.
- IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH THE VIRUS, PLEASE STAY HOME.
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
- Thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces/equipment between clients/classes.
- We run multiple HEPA and Molekule air purifiers constantly thru out the studio. Doors are open weather permitting.
- We are limiting the number of people in the studio at all times to ensure safe social distancing and Tier appropriate capacity.
- Staff will not be at the studio if they are not feeling well, have a temperature or have had exposure to the virus.
We care about your health, both mental and physical, and know that Pilates plays an intricate part. We can stay safe with everyone’s cooperation.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
All mat classes are currently being live streamed on Zoom. This will continue indefinitely. Our plans also include curating a library of Video on Demand classes in the near future. See our full class schedule.
One on one sessions are also available online!